This year’s Big Swan Lake Association of Todd County spring meeting will be held at 9 a.m. on Saturday, May 22, at the Hub Supper Club.
The agenda will include:
* Approval of fall 2020 meeting minutes (Mark Redding)
* Review of financial statements (Jan Lind)
* Annual membership dues (Jan Lind)
* Review of fish stocking (Al Leinen)
* Plan to reduce phosphorus in lake (Lee Daly)
* Review of Curlyleaf pondweed treatment (Denny Harder)
* Individual shoreline weed control (Ryan Ganley)
* Fourth of July boat parade
* Board member elections (Mark Redding/Ryan Ganley)
* Open discussion
We look forward to seeing you all there!