To: Members of the Big Swan Lake Improvement Association and Big Swan Lake Improvement District (LID)
Welcome to the updated web site of the two groups dedicated to maintaining and protecting the water quality, fishing resources and overall recreational value of your lake. The site is intended to keep you informed of news and issues that impact the lake and your properties as you determine the direction your organizations should take. To add to its effectiveness, we will send email alerts regarding web site updates and other pertinent news affecting your interests.
Please feel free to make suggestions on how to improve the web site and make it more useful to you.
Our Spring Meeting will be held on Saturday, May 18, 2019, 9:00 am at the Hub. We look forward to seeing you.
BIG SWAN LAKE ASSOCIATION
May 18, 2019
- Review 2018 financial statement (Jan)
- Review Fish Stocking (Al)
- Review Curley Leaf 2018-2019 treatment (Denny)
- Save the Lakes Golf Tournament (Denny)
- RMB Study results (Dave)
- 4th of July Boat Parade (Dave)
- Public Access Monitoring (Mark)
- BSLA new Website (Steve)
- Election of board members (Denny)
- Discuss any issues that might have occurred over the winter.
- Open discussion